Annanda Organic Wild Harvested Chaga Mushroom Fine Powder
Our finest organic Annanda Chaga Mushrooms milled to a super fine powder suitable for espresso machines, Keurig or a single serve cup of tea.
Annanda Chaga Mushroom super fine powder can be added to smoothies, sauces or stews for a boost of added nutrition or used to make your own chaga capsules. Certified organic by Ecocert Canada Wild harvested from far Northwestern Ontario and lab tested safe from pesticides and heavy metals.
Benefits of Chaga
Immune modulation, battling sun damage, pain relief, cancer treatment, removing certain parasites, anti-viral, detoxifying (blood and liver), balancing blood sugar, heart protective, bronchitis, improving circulation, intestinal protection, lowering cholesterol, chemotherapy & radiation therapy protection.
View our Chaga 'Grind' Selector for help in choosing between chaga powder, chaga fine powder, chaga tea or chaga chunks.
Chaga Mushrooms harness the nutritional benefits of living Birch trees into a concentrated form making Chaga mushrooms one of the most nutrient-dense super foods on Earth. Read more about the benefits of Chaga mushrooms.
Premium Quality - Annanda Chaga Mushrooms
- Micro-screened dust and contaminate free
- Contains 40% mushroom polysaccharides
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
- Lab tested safe from heavy metals and pesticides
- Harvested from living Canadian Birch trees
- Rich in antioxidants, sterols and phyto-nutrients
- Premium Quality hand picked and air dried
- Harvested Sustainable
- 100% RAW CHAGA- NO-FILLERS - VEGAN
Chaga Mushroom Super Fine Powder instructions:
- Use Annanda chaga super fine powder in your espresso machine, coffee press or custom Keurg basket.
- Adults – take 1/2 tsp (2.5g) of Annanda Chaga Mushroom super fine powder per 6 oz cup of boiled water steep for 10-20 min or to taste
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp (2.5g) of super fine chaga powder directly onto food or into soups, sauces, stews or smoothies
- Chaga super fine powder can be used as a partial substitute for flour in baking of your favorite recipes
- Annanda Chaga Mushroom super fine powder can be used to make your own Chaga mushroom capsules
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, using blood thinning medication or herbal products, or are allergic to Birch trees.
Questions? Need help? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call toll free 1-855-55-CHAGA(24242)
*Certified organic by Ecocert Canada