Annanda Organic Wild Harvested Chaga Mushroom Chunks
Organic Annanda Chaga Mushroom Tea Chunks are wild crafted from Northwestern Ontario and lab tested safe from pesticides and heavy metals. Annanda Chaga Mushroom tea Chunks are unique with a deep, earthy, mild taste that is reminiscent of coffee with a hint of maple syrup or vanilla. Chaga chunks should be ‘steeped’ at low temperatures to make a medicinal tonic.
View our Chaga 'Grind' Selector for help in choosing between chaga powder, chaga fine powder, chaga tea or chaga chunks.
Available in Small 56g or Large 170g sizes
Benefits of Chaga
Immune modulation, battling sun damage, pain relief, cancer treatment, removing certain parasites, anti-viral, detoxifying (blood and liver), balancing blood sugar, heart protective, bronchitis, improving circulation, intestinal protection, lowering cholesterol, chemotherapy & radiation therapy protection.
"I love this chaga tea ☕️ I drink it everyday!! I'm so energetic all day and sleep well at night" - Tina M.
Chaga Mushrooms harness the nutritional benefits of living Birch trees into a concentrated form making Chaga mushrooms one of the most nutrient-dense super foods on Earth. Read more about the benefits of Chaga mushrooms.
Premium Quality - Annanda Chaga Mushrooms
- Micro-screened dust and contaminate free
- Contains 40% mushroom polysaccharides
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
- Lab tested safe from heavy metals and pesticides
- Harvested from living Canadian Birch trees
- Rich in antioxidants, sterols and phyto-nutrients
- Premium Quality hand picked and air dried
- Harvested Sustainable
- 100% RAW CHAGA- NO-FILLERS - VEGAN
Chaga Mushroom Chunk Directions:
Brewing Instructions - Stove Top Method
- Add 3 to 5 Chaga chunks to 1 Liter of water Simmer for 3-8 hours to make a tonic.
- Temperature range should be between 50-80 Celsius; never a rolling boil
- Serve hot or let cool to room temperature then refrigerate up to 14 days.
- Store used Chaga chunks in freezer and reuse 3-5 times or until water runs clear.
- After several brews you may wish to break Chaga chunks into smaller pieces to enable hot water to penetrate further and extract more goodness.
Slow Cooker Method
- Add 3 to 5 Chaga mushroom chunks to 1 Litre of water to your slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker to low or warm in the evening to brew overnight. In the morning start your day with a cup of hot Chaga!
- As you take from the slow cooker continue to add more water and continue to brew.
- Monitor your slow cooker temperatures may vary with different models.
- Avoid tea reaching a heavy boil - adjust the lid on the slow cooker so higher temperatures are avoided.
Enjoy Chaga mushroom tea chunks cold or hot. Chaga Tea can be reheated on stove top. Sweeten to taste if you so desire. Maple syrup is highly recommended!
Chaga is a tonic, so you can drink everyday; 1 to 2 (6oz to 8oz) cups are recommended for daily health maintenance.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, using blood thinning medication or herbal products, or are allergic to Birch trees.
Questions? Need help? email email@example.com
Call toll free 1-855-55-CHAGA(24242)
*Certified organic by Ecocert Canada