Annanda Organic Wild Harvested Chaga Mushroom Powder
Available in small 56g or Large 113g Sizes
Annanda organic Chaga Mushroom Powder can be used to make a medicinal tea or sprinkled directly onto food. Annanda organic Chaga Mushroom Powder can also be added to smoothies sauces or stews for a boost of nutrition. Annanad Chaga mushrooms are Wild harvested from far Northwestern Ontario and lab tested safe from pesticides and heavy metals.
View our Chaga 'Grind' Selector for help in choosing between chaga powder, chaga fine powder, chaga tea or chaga chunks.
Benefits of Chaga
Immune modulation, battling sun damage, pain relief, cancer treatment, removing certain parasites, anti-viral, detoxifying (blood and liver), balancing blood sugar, heart protective, bronchitis, improving circulation, intestinal protection, lowering cholesterol, chemotherapy & radiation therapy protection.
Chaga Mushrooms harness the nutritional benefits of living Birch trees into a concentrated form making Chaga mushrooms one of the most nutrient-dense super foods on Earth. Read more about the benefits of Chaga mushrooms.
Premium Quality - Annanda Chaga Mushrooms
- Micro-screened dust and contaminate free
- Contains 40% mushroom polysaccharides
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
- Lab tested safe from heavy metals and pesticides
- Harvested from living Canadian Birch trees
- Rich in antioxidants, sterols and phyto-nutrients
- Premium Quality hand picked and air dried
- Harvested Sustainable
- 100% RAW CHAGA- NO-FILLERS - VEGAN
Chaga Powder Directions:
Chaga Mushroom Powder instructions:
- Adults – take 1/2 tsp (2.5g) of Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder per 6 oz cup of boiled water steep for 10-20 min or to taste; can be re-steeped 2 or 3 times.
- Steeped powder sediment may be consumed if desired
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp (2.5g) of chaga powder directly onto food or into soups, sauces, stews or smoothies
- Chaga powder can be used as a partial substitute for flour in baking of your favorite recipes
- Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder can be used to make your own Chaga mushroom capsules
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, using blood thinning medication or herbal products, or are allergic to Birch trees.
Questions? Need help? email email@example.com
Call toll free 1-855-55-CHAGA(24242)
*Certified organic by Ecocert Canada