Annanda Organic Wild Harvested Canadian Chaga Mushroom Chunks
Canadian Wild Harvested Organic Chaga Mushroom Chunks
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada
- Lab tested safe from heavy metals and pesticides
- Wild Harvested from Northwestern Ontario Canada
- Premium Quality hand picked and air dried
- Harvested Sustainable from living Canadian Birch trees
- Micro-screened dust and contaminate free
- Used to brew Chaga Mushroom Tea
- 100% RAW CHAGA- NO-FILLERS - VEGAN
Benefits of Chaga
Chaga Mushrooms harness the nutritional benefits of living Birch trees into a concentrated form. Chaga mushrooms are a source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties. Containing 40% polysaccharides.
Read more about how chaga has been used as herbal medicine for centuries.
Adults - (1 to 2) 6oz cups of brewed chaga tea daily. Daily intake should not exceed 3.6g. Consult our brewing directions on how to best prepare Chaga Mushroom.
View our Chaga 'Grind' Selector for help in choosing between chaga powder, chaga fine powder, chaga tea or chaga chunks.
Organic Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga)
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, using blood thinning medication or herbal products, or are allergic to Birch trees.
Questions? Need help? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call toll free 1-855-55-CHAGA(24242)
*Certified organic by Ecocert Canada