\nWe have been accustomed to believe that if something is good for us, it's bound to taste awful, bitter and not very pleasant. Fortunately, that is NOT the case with Chaga Mushrooms. Chaga, if taken from the correct species of living tree, should actually be very mild and sweet tasting. \n\n'Even after steeping for days, pure Chaga from Birch trees is always mild and earthy tasting and never bitter.' - Annanda Chaga\n\nChaga should never be taken from a dead tree, nor from other species other than white or golden Birch. Chaga should also be dried quickly otherwise yeast, mold and mycotoxins form which can make chaga toxic, bitter and very un-healthy. \n\n'Moldy Chaga should never be acceptable' - Annanda Chaga\n\nIf you are or currently consuming Chaga that tastes extremely bitter or disgusting you need to question what species of tree it came from, was it a living tree and was the Chaga safely and properly dried and prepared. One can never really tell by looks alone. Usually the taste is a good indicator of its source and quality. \nVisit www.Annandachaga.com and learn the Truth about Chaga Mushrooms.