Annanda Organic Wild Harvested Chaga Mushroom Powder
Available in small 56g or Large 113g Sizes
Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder is a unique mushroom that grows on living Birch trees that slowly obtain nutrients from its host. Used as medicinal natural caffeine-fee chaga tea or sprinkled directly onto food, Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder can also be added to smoothies sauces or stews for a boost of added nutrition. Certified organic* from far Northern Ontario and lab tested safe from pesticides and heavy metals.
View our Chaga 'Grind' Selector for help in choosing between chaga powder, chaga fine powder, chaga tea or chaga chunks.
Benefits of Chaga
Immune modulation, battling sun damage, pain relief, cancer treatment, removing certain parasites, anti-viral, detoxifying (blood and liver), balancing blood sugar, heart protective, bronchitis, improving circulation, intestinal protection, lowering cholesterol, chemotherapy & radiation therapy protection.
Annanda Chaga mushroom powder is powerful because it harnesses the strength, nutrients and longevity of living trees into a concentrated form, making Chaga powder one of the most nutrient-dense and powerful super foods on Earth.
- Micro-screened dust and contaminate free
- Contains 40% mushroom polysaccharides
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Harvested from living Canadian Birch trees
- Rich in antioxidants, sterols and phyto-nutrients
- Premium Quality hand picked and air dried
- Harvested Sustainable
- 100% RAW CHAGA- NO-FILLERS - VEGAN
Chaga Powder Directions:
Chaga Mushroom Powder instructions:
- Adults – take 1/2 tsp (2.5g) of Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder per 6 oz cup of boiled water steep for 10-20 min or to taste; can be re-steeped 2 or 3 times.
- Steeped powder sediment may be consumed if desired
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp (2.5g) of chaga powder directly onto food or into soups, sauces, stews or smoothies
- Chaga powder can be used as a partial substitute for flour in baking of your favorite recipes
- Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder can be used to make your own Chaga mushroom capsules
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, using blood thinning medication or herbal products, or are allergic to Birch trees.
Annanda Chaga Mushrooms are 100% certified organic, raw and wild crafted from Birch tree's from far Northern Ontario. Only harvesting mature Chaga Mushrooms leaving smaller Chaga Mushrooms to grow and continue the life cycle.
Questions? Need help? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call toll free 1-855-55-CHAGA(24242)
*Certified organic by ECOCERT CANADA