Topical Chemotherapy and Chaga Mushroom Skin Cancer Case Study
Solar Keratosis closeup (Before) Chaga Mushroom Treatment
Middle aged male from Ontario Canada diagnosed with solar keratosis (SK) or actinic keratosis due to over exposure to the sun over his lifetime. 'SK’ is of medical concern because they can “statistically” develop into squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma as well as melanoma. Affected areas include right and left forearms and chest.
Two full weeks of treatment using prescribed chemotherapy topical cream offered little results, patient began to use Chaga Mushroom to treat half of the afflicted areas. After three days the areas treated with Chaga Mushroom began to heal. The prescribed chemotherapy cream was then abandoned due to lack of results.
Solar Keratosis closeup - After 3 days of Chaga Mushroom Treatment
Chemotherapy Cream Treatment & Patient Observations:
Left Arm Day(s)1- 14
Topical cream (chemotherapy) was prescribed by family physician to be applied to affected areas twice a day for four weeks.
Both forearms equally affected by SK
(Right Arm) 3 days of Chaga Mushroom Treatment
- Left arm shows the affects of two weeks treatment of chemo cream after which patient stopped the treatment.
"The pain was like a third degree burn. The skin blistered and oozed serum from below."
- Sleep disruption to extreme pain – in order to get any rest patient began taking multiple Tylenol's with codeine and antihistamines.
- Patient’s pharmacist was shocked and said this was a major allergic reaction and chemo cream treatment should be stopped.
"Apparently this is a normal response to the use of this type of chemotherapy cream if the patient doesn’t go into anaphylactic shock and require hospitalization or develop an infection requiring antibiotics."
- Patients family doctor said this was a normal reaction and that the only alternative would be ongoing surgery (cut it out) or chemotherapy.
Chest & Sternum Area Day(s) 1-5
"Multiple SK’s itchy as H#&@ . Living with it."
- Patient refuses to use topical chemotherapy on the chest area due to unresponsiveness and lack of results on treated left arm.
- Biopsied squamous cell carcinoma detected on chest.
Chest Outbreak of SK - biopsied squamous cell carcinoma found
(white spot on chest)
Chaga Mushroom Treatment & Patient Observations:
Right Arm Day(s) 1-3
- Patient begins treatment of 3 glasses of well extracted Chaga mushroom Tea per day.
- Homogenized in a blender the remainder of extracted Chaga mushroom Chunks and distilled water, patient makes a Chaga mushroom paste to be applied to right arm (equally diseased with SK) and covered it with a clean white sock, soaked the sock with extracted Chaga mushroom Tea and encased the arm in a plastic bag taped closed for about twelve hours.
“My family doctor specialized in dermatology. In my opinion she is a bounty hunter for skin defects. We have an ongoing bet; my right arm (chaga treated) vs left arm (chemo cream). She lives by one book (medicine) and does not accept natural science.”
- The Application and treatment of chaga mushroom was repeated a total of three times.
- After three days the right arm is baby smooth, still a bit itchy, but no erupting SK’s.
Right & Left Forearms & Chest Day(s) 4-5
- Patient begins treatment of Chaga Mushroom Skin Balm on all affected areas.
- Applied twice daily to left and right forearms arm and chest.
- Chemotherapy topical cream therapy is abandoned.
(Left Forearm) - Chaga Mushroom Treatment Day 5
Right Forearm (above)- Chaga Mushroom treatment day 5
Right arm close to normal appearance, no more swelling, no more rough texture, no more itching.
Right & Left Forearms & Chest – Day 8
Left Forearm - Day 8 Fast Healing with Chaga Mushroom
Deep scar on left arm almost gone
Right Forearm - Day 8 visible results with Chaga Mushroom
Chest Area -Day 8
Client cancels scheduled surgery on chest area, SK Visibly reduced
This case study is an actual account of one patient’s personal experience with diagnosis, treatment and self application of natural and prescribed treatments. The statements, opinions or diagnoses expressed here are shared with expressed permission by the end client and are not necessarily of the option of Annanda Chaga. Annanda Chaga makes no claims nor opinion of these events or prescribed diagnosis in the use of any or all of our products expressed or implied in this case study.