Annanda Organic Wild Harvested Canadian Chaga Mushroom Tea
Canadian Wild Harvested Organic Chaga Mushroom Tea
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada.
- Lab tested safe from heavy metals and pesticides.
- Wild Harvested from Northwestern Ontario Canada.
- Premium Quality hand picked and air dried.
- Harvested Sustainable from living Canadian Birch trees.
- Micro-screened dust and contaminate free.
- Used to brew chaga mushroom tea.
- 100% RAW CHAGA- NO-FILLERS - VEGAN
Benefits of Chaga
Chaga Mushrooms harness the nutritional benefits of living Birch trees into a concentrated form. Chaga mushrooms are a source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties. Containing 40% polysaccharides.
Read more about how chaga has been used as herbal medicine for centuries.
Adults - Use 1/2 tsp (2.5g) of Annanda Chaga Mushroom tea per 6oz cup of boiled water daily; can be re-steeped 2 or 3 times. Recommended Daily intake should not exceed 2 - 6oz cups of brewed tea or 3.6g daily. Consult our brewing directions on how to best prepare Chaga Mushroom.
View our Chaga 'Grind' Selector for help in choosing between chaga powder, chaga fine powder, chaga tea or chaga chunks.
Organic Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga)
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, using blood thinning medication or herbal products, or are allergic to Birch trees.
Questions? Need help? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call toll free 1-855-55-CHAGA(24242)
*Certified organic by Ecocert Canada