The following directions are suitable for preparing Annanda Chaga Mushroom™ Tea and Annanda Chaga ImmuniTea™
Refer to the Annanda Chaga Mushroom Grind Selector page for brewing tips and to help Choose your Grind and brewing method that is best for you.
Cup of Tea
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of Annanda Chaga Mushroom Tea or 1/2 to 1 tsp of Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder per 6oz cup of boiled hot water and steep 10-20 min or to taste
- Annanda Chaga Mushroom Tea can be kept inside a fine mesh tea ball or muslin bag for re-use & convenience
- Re-use Chaga by adding more hot water for a second cup or until Chaga is exhausted (water runs clear)
Stove Top Method
- Add between 1 to 4 tablespoons of Annanda Chaga Mushroom Tea or 3 to 5 Annanda Chaga Mushroom Chunks per Litre of water and simmer on med to med/low heat for 3 to 5 hours to make a tonic.
- Chaga can be kept inside a tea ball or muslin bag for convenience and re-use.
- Temperature should be kept around 80 Celsius; never a rolling boil
- Serve hot or let cool to room temperature then refrigerate for up to 14 days. Can be enjoyed cold or reheated on the stove top.
- Store used Chaga Mushroom tea granules in the freezer and reuse 3 to 5 times until exhausted or water runs clear.
- Used Chaga Mushroom granules can be incorporated into smoothies, sauces or stews.
Slow Cooker Method
- Add to taste, 1 to 4 tablespoons of Annanda Chaga Mushroom Tea or 3 to 5 Annanda Chaga Mushroom Chunks per Litre of water into slow cooker and set on low or warm for 6 to 12 hours.
- Store brewed tea in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Enjoy cold or reheat the brewed tea on the stove top.
- Optionally, the slow cooker may be left on for longer periods allowing the tea to continue to brew, adding more fresh water as necessary.
- Monitor your results, as slow cooker temperatures and there settings may vary with different models. To avoid mushroom tea from reaching a heavy boil, remove or adjust the lid on the slow cooker so that higher temperatures above 80 Celsius are avoided.
Enjoy Annanda Chaga Mushroom™ Tea or Annanda Chaga ImmuniTea™ hot or cold. Sweeten to taste as desired. Birch syrup, maple syrup or honey is recommended!
Dosages & Side Effects
Medicinal Mushroom tea can be considered a tonic and enjoyed daily for maintenance of good health. Lean more about proper dosages and side effects prior to use here.
Annanda Chaga Mushrooms are 100% certified organic, raw and wild crafted from Birch tree's from Northwestern Ontario.
Only harvesting mature Chaga Mushrooms leaving smaller Chaga Mushrooms to grow and continue the life cycle.
Toll Free 1-855-552-4242