Annanda Organic Wild Harvested Chaga Mushroom Chunks
Available in Small 56g or Large 170g sizes
Annanda Chaga Mushroom tea Chunks are unique with a deep, earthy, mild taste that is reminiscent of coffee with a hint of maple syrup or vanilla. Chaga chunks should be ‘steeped’ at low temperatures to make a medicinal tonic. Certified Organic* Annanda Chaga Mushroom Tea Chunks are wild crafted from Northern Ontario and lab tested safe from pesticides and heavy metals.
Benefits of Chaga
Immune modulation, battling sun damage, pain relief, cancer treatment, removing certain parasites, anti-viral, detoxifying (blood and liver), balancing blood sugar, heart protective, bronchitis, improving circulation, intestinal protection, lowering cholesterol, chemotherapy & radiation therapy protection.
"I love this chaga tea ☕️ I drink it everyday!! I'm so energetic all day and sleep well at night" - Tina M.
Chaga Mushroom chunks harnesses the nutritional benefits of living trees into a concentrated form making Chaga mushroom chunks one of the most nutrient-dense super foods on Earth. Read more about the benefits of Chaga mushrooms.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Contains 40% mushroom polysaccharides
- Rich in antioxidants, sterols and phyto-nutrients
- Annanda Chaga Mushrooms come from pristine forests in far Northern Ontario
- Harvested from living Canadian Birch trees
- Premium Quality hand picked and air dried
- Harvested Sustainable
- 100% RAW CHAGA- NO-FILLERS - VEGAN
Chaga Mushroom Chunk Directions:
Brewing Instructions - Stove Top Method
- Add 3 to 5 Chaga chunks to 1 Liter of water Simmer for 3-8 hours to make a tonic.
- Temperature range should be between 50-80 Celsius; never a rolling boil
- Serve hot or let cool to room temperature then refrigerate up to 14 days.
- Store used Chaga chunks in freezer and reuse 3-5 times or until water runs clear.
- After several brews you may wish to break Chaga chunks into smaller pieces to enable hot water to penetrate further and extract more goodness.
Slow Cooker Method
- Add 3 to 5 Chaga mushroom chunks to 1 Litre of water to your slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker to low or warm in the evening to brew overnight. In the morning start your day with a cup of hot Chaga!
- As you take from the slow cooker continue to add more water and continue to brew.
- Monitor your slow cooker temperatures may vary with different models.
- Avoid tea reaching a heavy boil - adjust the lid on the slow cooker so higher temperatures are avoided.
Enjoy Chaga mushroom tea chunks cold or hot. Chaga Tea can be reheated on stove top. Sweeten to taste if you so desire. Maple syrup is highly recommended!
Chaga is a tonic, so you can drink everyday; 1 to 2 (6oz to 8oz) cups are recommended for daily health maintenance.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, using blood thinning medication or herbal products, or are allergic to Birch trees.
Annanda Chaga Mushrooms are 100% certified organic, raw and wild crafted from Birch tree's from far Northern Ontario. Only harvesting mature Chaga Mushrooms leaving smaller Chaga Mushrooms to grow and continue the life cycle.
Questions? Need help? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call toll free 1-855-55-CHAGA(24242)
*Certified organic by ECOCERT CANADA