Canadian Chaga Mushroom Powder
Canadian Wild Harvested Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada.
Lab tested safe from heavy metals and pesticides
- View original certificate of analysis
- Wild Harvested from Northwestern Ontario Canada.
- Premium Quality hand picked and air dried.
- Harvested Sustainable from living Canadian Birch trees.
- Micro-screened dust and contaminate free.
- Used to brew chaga mushroom tea.
- 100% RAW CHAGA- NO-FILLERS - VEGAN
Benefits of Chaga
Chaga Mushrooms harness the nutritional benefits of living Birch trees into a concentrated form. Chaga mushrooms are a source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties. Containing 40% polysaccharides.
Read more about how chaga has been used as herbal medicine for centuries.
Adults - Use 1/2 tsp (2.5g) of Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder per 6oz cup of boiled water daily; can be re-steeped 2 or 3 times. Or, sprinkle 1/2 tsp (2.5g) directly onto food. Recommended Daily intake should not exceed 3.6g.
Organic Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga)
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, using blood thinning medication or herbal products, or are allergic to Birch trees.
Questions? Need help? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call toll free 1-855-55-CHAGA(24242)
*Certified organic by Ecocert Canada